This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (website address). Thisprivacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, andSharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only haveaccess to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or otherdirect contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information torespond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share yourinformation with any third party outside of our organization, other than asnecessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control OverInformation
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do thefollowing at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone numbergiven on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitiveinformation via the website, your information is protected both online andoffline.
Wherever we collect sensitiveinformation (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted andtransmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lockicon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning ofthe address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protectsensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your informationoffline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (forexample, billing or customer service) are granted access to personallyidentifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personallyidentifiable information are kept in a secure environment.