In today’s competitive world, businesses face critical challenges from handling high call volumes efficiently to ensuring seamless agent-customer interactions. 72% of customers say that explaining their problems to multiple people is poor customer service (Dimensional Research). Let's explore how CTI (computer telephony integration) becomes the bridge to help businesses overcome these hurdles and provide exceptional customer service.
For Call Centers
Success of call centers depends on a data-driven approach. CTI is the only tool that helps agents to gather data from different sources and make decisions accordingly. Here is how it helps call centers.
- CTI's IVR system guides callers to the right department, reducing wait times and improving the customer experience.
- Queue callback offers callers the option to receive a call when an agent is available, enhancing satisfaction and agent efficiency.
- Click-to-Call enables agents to make calls directly from their interface, streamlining connections.
- Integration with sales and support software provides real-time client data, enhancing personalization and decision-making.
- CTI offers insights into agent performance for targeted training and improved customer interactions.
- Robust call center analytics and reporting tools facilitate data-driven decision-making.
- Tracking the customer journey across touchpoints ensures consistency and a seamless experience.
78% of customers have backed out of a purchase due to a poor customer experience. (Glance)
But using CTI can turn this poor experience into an exceptional one. Lets see how:
- Streamline sales activities effortlessly with gamified incentives through our sales automation software.
- Increase call efficiency with "click-to-dial" and "power dialer," allowing sales teams to engage more potential customers in less time.
- Facilitate collaborative efforts with shared contact lists, call commenting, and assignment options, along with seamless warm transfers.
- Enhance first-call resolution by empowering support agents with real-time customer data, including insight cards and desktop notifications.
- Enable effective sales training with CTI's call monitoring, call whispering, call recording, and AI assistance.
- Automate productivity by directing calls from new leads to the most relevant sales personnel using CTI.
Nearly 60% of customers feel that long holds and wait times are the most frustrating parts of a service experience. (Zendesk)
Let's delve into how CTI can alleviate this challenge.
- Eliminate caller wait times using CTI's IVR, queue-based routing, queue callback, and extensions, ensuring prompt customer service and boosting satisfaction and loyalty.
- Foster internal collaboration with warm transfers, shared contacts, shared call inboxes, and after-call work features.
- Personalize the customer experience by leveraging insight cards, SMS capabilities, and omnichannel software, allowing support team members to engage with customers through their preferred channels, delivering a tailored experience.
Polar’s Voice Solution
Our voice solution is tailored to serve the unique needs of all your business teams. Whether it's IVR, call routing, or interaction management, we got you covered. Why does our voice solution CTI stand out from the rest?
- 0 setup cost
- Create number in 100+ countries
- Onboarding on the same day
- Connect to 30+ tools
- Consistent 99.99%+ uptime
Our expert team will guide you in selecting the right features for your business, ensuring you reap the full benefits of CTI. For further queries, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.